Walking down the aisle at your wedding is a moment you'll never forget. Your entrance should be as unique and special as you are, and what better way to make your walk even more memorable than with a non-traditional song? Whether you want something light-hearted or something soulful, there's something for everyone. Here are 10 of our favorite non-traditional songs to walk down the aisle to.
1. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley – This classic love song will make any bride feel like she's walking on air. Not only does it have beautiful lyrics, but its slow tempo makes it perfect for a long, emotional walk down the aisle.
2. “The Luckiest” by Ben Folds – If you're looking for an upbeat number that still has plenty of emotion, this is it! The upbeat tempo and sweet lyrics will have you and your guests feeling all the feels as you make your grand entrance.
3. “I Choose You” by Sara Bareilles – This modern love song may not be traditional, but it's sure to tug at your heartstrings as you make your grand entrance! The gentle piano accompaniment provides the perfect backdrop for this heartfelt ballad about choosing love over anything else in life.
4. “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri – This ode to true love is sure to bring tears of joy to both the bride and groom's eyes! The slow tempo combined with Perri's powerful vocals will make any bride feel like she's floating down the aisle on a cloud of happiness.
5. “Better Together” by Jack Johnson – If you're looking for a light-hearted option, this one is perfect! Its acoustic guitar accompaniment and easygoing lyrics provide a breezy soundtrack for your walk down the aisle that won't overshadow your vows or any other parts of the ceremony.
6. “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele – No list of non-traditional songs would be complete without Adele! Her powerful vocals provide an emotional backdrop for any bride who wants her entrance music to reflect her feelings about her soon-to-be spouse.
7. “Ho Hey” by The Lumineers – If you're looking for an upbeat number that still has plenty of emotion, this is it! The catchy chorus and upbeat tempo will have your guests singing along as you make your grand entrance!
8. “How Long Will I Love You?” by Ellie Goulding – This sweet love song is sure to get everyone in attendance feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! With its dreamy melody and heartfelt lyrics, this one is sure to put a smile on everyone's face as they watch you walk down the aisle towards your future husband or wife!
9. “I'm Yours” by Jason Mraz – Who said wedding processional songs need to be serious? Mraz's hit single has been featured in countless movies and TV shows thanks to its uplifting message and cheerful melody—perfect for any couple who wants their entrance music to reflect their upbeat personalities!
10 . "You Are The Best Thing" By Ray LaMontagne - For those who prefer something soulful yet romantic, LaMontagne delivers with this timeless classic about unconditional love that will bring tears of joy (and maybe even laughter) from both sides of the aisle on your special day!
Whether you want something light-hearted or something soulful, there are plenty of great non-traditional options out there when it comes time to choose a song for walking down the aisle at your wedding ceremony! We hope these 10 suggestions help inspire some ideas so that yours can be just as unique and special as it should be! Good luck finding (or creating!) just the right one for such an important moment in time—we know it'll be perfect either way!